- Hello illustrator version of me! I've had to get quite nifty with the Adobe suite for my course so I fancied creating something personal to put on my blog, without swamping every inch of my page with a photo of moi.
- I had a lovely typical girly evening on friday with face masks, films and popcorn and a little bit of online house hunting for next year - eek! I can't wait to move out of halls and live in my own home and have our own front door etc. As much as halls is convenient, the novelty is waring off and I'm ready to get away from all the noise and constant zappers to buz your key on.
- I'm looking forward to this week as I have a couple of exciting things planned. As well as a trip to Derby and my massive report deadline; my family are coming up next weekend, bringing food of the likes of lasagne and cookies!
- Money is (obviously) tight right now, so I'd be greatful if any of you had some cheap crafty ideas for xmas presents? I'm going to have a nosey round some DIY blogs, but please let me know if you have any ideas :)
- Just like to say a hi to my new followers! I can't believe how close I am to 300, I really do appreciate every little reader and never thought I'd have this many after a year :') awh you guys! Hope you've enjoyed your weekends and happy (?) remembrance Sunday.